Nathan is apparently not interested in sleep during the day. I can get him to take little power snoozes, but he's fighting long naps for some reason. I can tell he's exhausted, although he's not really fussy. He just wants constant attention. I think he's beginning to hate his pacifier too. It was right around this time (6 weeks) when Aiden spit out his pacifier and never took it again.
Last night was interesting. Aiden woke up from his nap around 6:45pm and was screaming, saying "Ow! Ow!". I'm afraid he might be getting an ear infection from the cold he's had for nearly 2 weeks. So he was screaming and crying, which set Nathan off. So I try to calm Nathan down, which makes Aiden mad, so he starts screaming louder. Both boys are screaming at the very top of their lungs and I am lost as to how to handle it. Luckily, John walked in the door from work (a look of shock on his face as soon as he walked in) and we each took a kid. Hello, Zoloft!! :^)
Speaking of Zoloft, I'm beginning to feel a little better already and it's only my 3rd day on it. It does make me sleepy, which sort of stinks since I'm generally tired all the time anyway, but at least it's not causing insomnia. I can definitely tell that I feel a little more focused and calm. I was able to spend nearly an hour playing with Aiden without feeling the anxious urge to do the dishes or fold the clothes. I think Aiden really enjoyed truly having my attention for once.
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



2 comments:
I'm glad you're feeling a little better. I hope Aiden starts feeling better soon & Nathan remembers how to nap! Have you all gotten to enjoy the sunshine?
I'm really glad you're feeling better Carrie!
Post a Comment