Aiden gave me a good laugh today and I thought I'd share it with all of you.
I was watching the noon news as I was nursing Nathan and an ad for the National Guard came on. Aiden looks up from playing with his blocks, points at the TV, and yells "Hippopotamus!!". I'm not quite sure why he thought the National Guardsmen looked like hippos, but I got a good chuckle out of it anyway.
He's become quite the joker for a 2 year old. I said something to him yesterday and he looks at me and says, "Silly mommy, you've got a nose!". That really didn't didn't have anything to do with what I was saying to him, but I'm glad he's creating full sentences.
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



1 comment:
I was impressed with his vocabulary when we all hung out last Saturday. It's fun that he's making full sentences now. I can tell from how excited he gets about things that he loves to laugh and he'll be a funny kid as he continues to grow. The new picture you have of him on the main blog page is really cute!
I hope today brings you even more laughter.
Post a Comment