We are slowly adjusting to being a two-dog household. It's definitely more work and the rambunctious puppy play/insane small breed play can quickly turn into a bit of an actual disagreement, but Buster and Honey are doing quite well most of the time. I was able to catch some of their friend time last week, which is hard to do as they rarely hold still!
They had some snuggle time together on the couch. They're both exactly the same size now, but that won't last long as Honey is gaining between 1-2 pounds a week. We think her face structure/snout is starting to get a little more pointy (Border Collie-esque) as she's maturing, but it's still hard to tell. It will be interesting to see how she changes as she continues to grow.
As I was taking pictures, Buster decided to go all hammy for the camera. Oh dog. Yes, he poses on a regular basis. Usually because it gets him a treat.
There are still days where I wonder what in the heck we were thinking, but Honey was definitely an amazing shelter dog find and she's proving to be quite smart. She's an absolute sweetheart and she LOVES playing in the grass. I've never seen a dog do somersaults before! We are very happy with our little (or not so little) Honey.



No comments:
Post a Comment