Friday, August 12, 2011

Don't Drink That!!

Not all the time but many times when the boys take a bath, the dog joins them. That may sound strange, but Buster is quite small and enjoys bathing with Aiden and Nathan. He sits ever so quietly as the boys pour water over him and lather him up with doggie shampoo. Bathtime is a bonding time for Buster and the boys.

Buster hadn't had a bath in a few weeks (ew) and when he came upstairs as the boys were in the tub, we let him hop on in. After a good old scrubbing, we got him out, dried him off, and sent him back downstairs. My back was turned for just a minute and as I turned back around to face the tub, I see my oldest....holding up a bath bucket....full of the doggy bath water....pouring it into his mouth!! "DON'T DRINK THE DOG BATH WATER!!!!"

Sweet goodness. The things I shouldn't have to say.

No comments: