Monday, February 1, 2010

Maybe our cats need a bodyguard

A while back, I posted about a strange thing Aiden had said to me regarding eating cats and how once you got the fur in your mouth, it wouldn't taste so good. Well, I'm beginning to think we should be careful about leaving Aiden alone with either cat....

I came into the living room after getting ready for work and Aiden had turned Nathan's tricycle upside down and was spinning the wheel by working the pedals with his hands. I just figured it was interesting to him, so I didn't think too much of it, but I asked him what he was doing anyway. He says to me, "I'm making a cat squishing factory". I repeated him, thinking maybe I'd misheard somehow, but he confirmed it. "Yes, a cat squishing factory. So the cats can be flattened". Oh my. I have no idea where this came from!!

But I know he loves the cats. He is always nothing but gentle with them and enjoys snuggling with them whenever they allow it. He also likes helping to feed them if he notices their bowls are empty. He just has some strange ideas sometimes. So I won't concern myself too much until he actually attempts to squish a cat.

No comments: