Disneyland!! Yes, we're going!
We are SO unbelievably ready for a vacation and after a few months of searching vacation deals, we finally found a great price and we are booked. It's part Aiden's spring break and part our five year anniversary. Yes, it's an anniversary trip with kids, but I'm really ok with it. We leave March 24th and come back March 30 (which is our anniversary, but I can't complain too much since we will have had nearly a week in Southern California).
While I've always been quite wary about taking small children (Nathan's age) to Disneyland (Is it realistic? Will they really remember anything?), we realized last summer that Aiden was getting old enough for it and we just couldn't imagine leaving Nathan behind. I know that we will have to take it slow and so we're planning about three days in the park while we're there. The only thing I'm really concerned about park-wise is explaining why we're waiting in such long lines to both boys. They are not the type to just sit still and wait, so that will be interesting.
I did reserve a hotel just two blocks from the park in case we need to go back for a little while for any reason during the day. It just felt like a smart thing to do with two little kids.
We are hoping to spend some time visiting Brady and Carrie and seeing their new home! We miss them terribly and we hope they can join us for some time at Disneyland. Laura is also in planning stages for spring break in California to attend a wedding, so it might just be a grand reunion!
Ah, I am so excited to have it finalized and I can't wait to break the news to Aiden tomorrow!
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment