Thursday, January 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Nathan!

Happy 2nd Birthday Nathan!
We love you so much and it's hard to believe two years have passed. You've brought so much joy and laughter to our lives. We have enjoyed watching you grow and learn over these two years and we love hearing your little voice every single day. We have been very blessed to have you in our family!
A note just from mommy: Once again, I get a struggle a little bit with your birthday. I think it's because I'm pretty sure you're the last one and it's hard to see these birthdays go by for possibly the last time. I love you more than I can put into words and I love that as I sit here and write this, you are sitting in my lap with your arms wrapped around my neck. Time has gone too fast, little guy. The pregnancy and birth was rough, but you are so worth every second of it. I can fondly remember though, how invested the entire family was in the pregnancy. Whether or not I was pregnant (Carrie Marie and Laura, I'm thinking of you!), the scream from grandma when we announced that you were on the way, how it was going, if you were a boy or a girl, when you were going to make your appearance, and the coordination and support during your birth. I love you, baby. And I hope I can continue to call you "baby" for a while longer without you complaining about it.

A few minutes old.

One year!

Two years old! He looks more mischievous this year...

No comments: