Time was spent deep in thought and sorting out my feelings and asking God what to do. I really like when God's response come in the form of a question and when it happens for me, it always seems to come out of nowhere. In this case, I was cleaning the bathroom and mulling over the dilemma a bit when this question pops into my head: "Is this your dream job?". And I did not have to mull over my answer: "No, it is not". Since that question was posed and I gave my answer, I've been feeling more at peace with not taking the assistant manager position. I feel that I have time to get there if I want to. And it is most certainly not my dream job. If it were, that would be another thing entirely. I would not pass it up if that were the case.
For now, I am content with working the full-time hours given to me while John is out of work. As soon as he finds work, I will be more than happy to go back down to part-time. I miss my boys and I want that time with them while they're still little. I have plenty of time to advance myself in my work, but they won't be this age forever. And there's my decision, folks.
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment