The snow, that is. I am currently watching the news at noon (thank goodness for laptops) and I can only shake my head in disbelief. We have at least a foot on the ground, covered in ice (making it very crunchy!), and they are expecting another 4 inches by this evening. We should get a mild break tomorrow, but another storm is heading in for Wednesday and Thursday. We may top 20 inches. This really isn't Northwest weather!
John called his boss this morning to see what he wanted him to do. He offered to put on chains and get going, but his boss informed him that no one in the company was going into work today and to not even bother. Even his boss was checking his messages from home and was still in his pjs! One of the co-owners of the company had tried to head into work earlier, but his SUV got stuck at the bottom of a hill and was currently getting yelled at by some firefighters, as he was blocking the path for the firetruck. So John is enjoying a snow day today.
I began to get a little bit of cabin fever yesterday and I think the boys are as well, so our plan for this afternoon is to bundle up the kiddos and take a walk over to Rite-Aid about two blocks away. I know Aiden will love it!
I took some photos yesterday and hopefully I'll get them on here today. They are definitely interesting to see. We are expecting to have a very, VERY white Christmas.
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



1 comment:
We got a taste of that here in Vegas too, but not as bad. I think we just got a few inches. The apartment complex next door to our complex had their awnings fall down and there is still a lot of ice at our church parking lot. It is a little fun though. Too bad my kids couldn't fit into their snowsuits this year! I won't be buying them any more until we move back to the midwest unless the weather is expected to be crazy here every winter!
And yes, Happy Babies are good wishes!
Post a Comment