Thursday, May 15, 2014

Tidbits

Here are some random tidbits to hold you over until I get through the next four weeks of insanity (SO close!), and then can begin to blog properly again.

Aiden made a potato clock, complete with written experiment predictions, description, and outcome. 

And then we found this....potato....in the bag. We thought it looked a bit rude and inappropriate.

I was trying to get a picture of Buster lounging in the sun, but then Honeydew wondered what the thing I was holding in my hands was and stuck her face in the camera at just the right time. Thanks Honeydew.

Nathan discovered that there's a reverse camera on my new phone and that he could take pictures of himself. This is now the picture on my phone's lock screen.

I came downstairs one afternoon to find this happening.

I set my clothes out on the bed so I could change. Honeydew took that opportunity to snuggle with them. She has always been obsessed by the smell of my clothes and will lounge on them any chance she gets. I'm thinking I need to wear an old tshirt to bed and then give it to her as a snuggle item.

No comments: