This fall is going to be busy and require some strict scheduling and planning. I have to take one of my classes on campus this next term, and I'm doing my first practicum in a library. I'm so excited to get some hands on experience! But this means that we're looking for childcare. Please accept my apologies for hijacking the blog, but we need all the help we can get in finding childcare.
Beginning September 23rd and going through mid-December, we need childcare for both boys every Monday from 3:30pm to 6:30pm (ish). The pay is $10 an hour. There is the possibility that we'll need additional childcare due to the practicum, but we won't know for a while yet.
Ideally we would like to find childcare through the recommendation of family/friends, so that's why I'm reaching out here. So if you know of anyone (high school student, college student, stay at home mom) who would like to earn a little extra cash and is good with kids, please pass this along to them and send me a message with their info.
Thanks!
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment