Some of you may remember that I ran into a door a few years ago. Literally smashed right into a door. Because that's my style, I guess. I've had nose issues ever since, but things have gotten a lot worse since I got glasses. I can only assume it's from the extra pressure on my nose, but I've traded out bad eyesight headaches for nose-based headaches. It feels as though there's someone constantly pressing my nose into my face.
Anyway, due to the increased pain, I finally scheduled an appointment with my doctor to get this three year old injury checked out. She believes that my septum was knocked out of line when I ran into the door. I've been referred to an ENT over at St Vincent to get a little camera shoved up my nose to see how it looks in there. If it's not where it's supposed to be, then it's surgery time to put things back in place.
So.....more prayer please. I feel like physically incapable of staying in one piece and it's frustrating. On the bright side, my knee is consistently improving with physical therapy and if it continues to go well, we can avoid surgery on that for now. And if I had to choose, I'd want my nose fixed. I can deal with knee pain. But the nose pain? That's affecting daily life with near constant headaches. Here's hoping they can figure out what needs to be done.
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment