Since social media is overflowing with political posts today, here are some thoughts:
Yes, I voted.
No, it's none of your business who received my vote.
No, I do not care who you voted for.
Yes, I'd rather you kept it to yourself.
No, I will not move to Canada/Europe/Mexico/random other non-USA place if the person I voted for doesn't win (my admitted desire to be an ex-pat has nothing to do with elections).
And yes, we all have opinions and views. If we feel that it is absolutely necessary to express them to others, let's do it in a kind, loving, and respectful way, shall we? If you wouldn't want someone screaming at you that your views are wrong, then you sure shouldn't do it to someone else.
That being said, please vote. I don't care who you're voting for or what your views are, but please utilize this amazing act of freedom that we all take for granted.
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment