Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hmm....

This is Aiden's desk. He is six. Those are his molecular drawings on the right. 
I think we might be dealing with some boredom in 1st grade.

On a related note, we have been in contact with the director to the school district's TAG program. They start by doing multiple observations of him during class and we can request that they begin that at any time during the school year. We've decided to let him settle into the 1st grade routine before having them start the observations, so we'll wait until we're a month or so into the school year. I would also like to find some sort of parents group for myself and I believe the school district has one. It would probably be helpful to know how other parents handle certain situations and keep their kids adequately mentally stimulated. Most days I just feel like I'm flying by the seat of my pants.

No comments: