Friday, April 8, 2011

That Went Fast!

I suddenly realized today that this week has completely zoomed by me. And I've gotten nothing done. I'm still working on laundry from the trip (laundry is my nemesis), I haven't done any more organizing, and I have yet to upload any pictures from the beach trip.

On the other hand, John had his post-graduation review at work yesterday and it went so well, that I am turning in my notice when I go into work tonight. I am giving them three weeks instead of two, since I had told them I would stay through April. Now we get to decide if I will start taking some classes this summer or wait until the fall. There are pros and cons to both ideas, but I will need to decide soon. It will be nice to focus on some other things and not have to worry about working for a while. Way to go, John!

No comments: