Saturday, April 16, 2011

Coolest Scientist

Aiden has been into, well, just about every subject lately. He told his teacher the other day that he was the coolest scientist. And yesterday was insisting that Nathan refer to him as Scientist Aiden.

Today, he told me that he wanted to take an x-ray of me. I went into the boys room and he took my x-ray with the "machine" that he had constructed of a toy soldier bucket, a toy wrench, a First Visit button from Disneyland, and the Woody that was his cake topper for his birthday - all duct taped together. After he took my x-ray, he went out onto the landing where we have their chalk board set up. He drew four different x-ray pictures and then had me come out to look at them. He spent about five minutes going over them with me. Finally he says:

"Oh, I see the problem. You have a scratch on your heart."

I say, "Well, how are you going to fix it?"

He pauses, then says, "Uh, sorry....you'll just need to go home."

I would like a second opinion, please.

No comments: