It's been a long time since I'd set foot in a dance/yoga studio. Too long. My mind remembers training 40 hours per week, even if my body doesn't and I mentally crave it quite often. Imagine my excitement when I discovered that a local yoga studio was hiring for an evening receptionist. So I sent in my resume and then forgot about it. It was a bit of a surprise when I came home from parent helping yesterday to a voicemail asking me to call back for a phone interview! So I did and then was asked if I could come in today for an in-person interview! I was able to find last minute childcare and got myself in the mindset of this not being a big deal and if I get it, then I do and if I don't, then I don't. And then I walked in...
Like I said, it had been a long time since I'd been in a studio. The immediate feeling of relaxation and working so your mind and body work together came rushing back. And I was just standing in the waiting room! The ladies who run the studio were fabulous and ushered me into one of the rooms. I've never taken off my shoes and sat on a yoga mat for a job interview before! It was great. I felt at ease and able to talk openly with them about the job requirements and how the studio is run. I got a nice little tour and the thought of being able to take classes again was super exciting.
I won't hear from them again until next week and I honestly can't say how the interview really went, but however it turns out, it definitely made me realize that I NEED to get myself back into classes. Soon.
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment