Thursday, December 2, 2010

Jet Pack

This actually happened the day Aiden wrote out "chocolate milk" for me with no help, but I never got around to sharing it.

We were upstairs and I see Aiden grab the trash can from my room (it had just been emptied, so thankfully there was no trash dumped everywhere) and a roll of masking tape. As he heads into his room with Nathan, he calls to me, "Don't worry mom, we're just making a jet pack!". The door is then shut and the boys reappear a few minutes later.....


He was very proud of himself.
A few minutes after I took this picture, Aiden goes back into his room and I hear, "I think it's going to work....I think it's really going to work.........ow.". The next time I saw Aiden, he was no longer wearing the jet pack. I guess he decided it wasn't going to work after all.

No comments: