We had the inspection of the house yesterday and it sounds like nothing big was discovered. Lots of little minor things, but the inspector said that's normal. The biggest thing was a super dirty filter on the furnace and we were advised to get the furnace checked out sooner rather than later, just to make sure it's filtering the way it's supposed to.
We expect to get the full written report today and if everything looks good, we agree to continue the sale and our broker schedules the appraisal. We have no doubt that it will appraise for what we have offered, but since we are getting an FHA loan, the FHA inspector might require that some of the little things that were found during the inspection be fixed before they agree to finance the loan.
John brought home some boxes from work last night. That made things a little more real. I still haven't started to organize anything to prepare for packing. I'm in such deep denial that this could actually finally be happening. Our agent asked if we were excited yet. And I had to think really hard....and I decided that if I had to think that hard about it, I probably wasn't excited yet. I'm too scared to be excited! We've just had such bad luck so far, it's really hard to believe that it could work this time. John said he's afraid that my denial is so deep, it will be two days before we're supposed to move and I still won't have packed a darn thing! But I'm sure once our agent gives us the OK to give our 30 day notice to vacate the apartment, it will all become very real.
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment