Our agent called this morning to let us know that the bank had called him to make sure we were still interested in the property. They are getting ready to send the offer to the investor, who will make the final decision. They've been moving on to each step fairly quickly (usually within 5 business day or less), so we're hoping that they follow their own trend and the decision will be made very soon.
Every time I start feeling frustrated over not having an answer yet, we get some news from our agent and it renews my excitement over getting close to knowing the outcome. Though we have no guarantee that ours will be the offer they choose, I now know that I DO have the patience to wait this process out (as hard as it can be sometimes) and now have the knowledge as to how many different steps short sales have. So if we do have to move on and go through this again, I'll know which step needs to come next in the buying process.
So that's the update and I can't tell you how hard I prayed after I got that phone call! I hope to update you all with great news very soon.
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment