Monday, November 17, 2008

This is our baby, part 2

Since I HAD to pull out the embarrassing photo that will indeed make an appearance for every single girlfriend he brings home, I will make up for it by showing you some flat out gorgeous photos of him. These were taken by Kevin Brown, my sister-in-law Laura's boyfriend and he did an amazing job. We love them and we definitely have many more to share as Kevin so graciously agreed to do our family photos for us (we also agreed to give him $$, so we weren't just taking up his free time). He also did some beautiful photos of Aiden as well, and I will share those as well at a later time. This first one here is just for cuteness sake (not to mention a great photo with grandpa!). Enjoy!






































1 comment:

Bethany said...

He's got some big, beautiful eyes! These pictures are great. Kevin did a good job!