I made up the word blog-jam to describe how I'm a little backed up on blogging. I have so much to write about, but so very little time lately. We've had an interesting couple of weeks and I will definitely get around to writing all about it and sharing all of our pictures. Hopefully tomorrow....but unfortunately laundry comes first, so we'll see if I have any time left over in my day!
Aiden's 3rd birthday is coming up soon and I am working on getting things organized for that. Not to mention that I have turned into one of those moms who actually does stuff outside of the home. I felt like a bit of a shut-in before, but at least I wasn't so thoroughly worn out. Staying home with the kids all day definitely exhausts me mentally, but now I'm physically exhausted on top of that.
Oh, so much to say and not enough brain power to do it. I'm off to wash my hair and get to bed. I have a much-needed day at home tomorrow (except for a parents meeting at Aiden's preschool in the evening), and I'm looking forward to a slower pace for a day. I'll write again soon.
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment