Wow, we're tired. We had to wake up at 5am to be at the airport around 6:45am and it's been a very long day in getting adjusted to being back home. Aiden is having some trouble. I think he's mad at us for leaving. I just hope tomorrow goes much better. He did say something really cute today though. We took him to McDonalds for lunch and asked him if he would like chicken nuggets. He asked, "Chicken nuffets?". We laughed and said yes. Then he said, "They are fried and breaded.". Oh, we laughed and laughed. It was too cute!
Anyway, so we're home and the trip was wonderful. I have so much to write about and over 350 pictures of the whole adventure. For now, I'll get some rest and write some tomorrow.
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment