We had Nathan's 4 month check - this is his last appointment with this pediatrician. Since we have very different views on vaccines (we want them, he doesn't), we decided it would be in our best interest to find a pediatrician that shares the same views. We told our current pediatrician of our choice for a new pediatrician and he was pleased with our decision. I guess they used to work together and they actually used each other for their children's doctors! So, thanks for the great recommendation Hannah! I'm glad it went so well. For some reason, I get nervous telling a doctor that I'm switching to someone else. It's like I'm afraid that they're going to be mad at me! John reminded me that they are professionals and people switch all the time. Still....for some reason, I hate doing it.
Nathan looked perfect and did great with his shots (5 pokes!). Sleeping heavily now, poor little guy. They want me to work on getting him to sleep through the night. Easier said than done, people! The nurse practitioner who did his examination was very impressed with how strong he is regarding head control and pushing himself up. She didn't believe me that he rarely gets any time on his tummy. How could he be that strong if he rarely works out those muscles? He started laughing at her while she was feeling of his tummy. She thought it was pretty cute.
Anyway, here's Nathan's stats:
Birth: 7 lbs, 2 oz. 20 1/2 inches
2 weeks: 7 lbs, 13 oz. No length.
2 months: 12 lbs, 3 oz (65th perct), 24 1/2 inches (93rd perct), 40 cm head
4 months: 14 lbs, 11 oz (50th perct), 25 3/4 inches (80th perct), 42 cm head (44th perct).
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment