I felt like screaming that last night and then running from the apartment. It was just one of those days. Aiden was having tantrum after tantrum, Nathan refused to sleep unless he was nursing and in my arms, John had a headache when he got home from work, and there was so much housework to do. Not to mention having to feed everyone dinner. By 9pm, I was reaching my limit of what I could take. I felt like even the guinea pig wanted a piece of me. She really just wanted food and water, but I just couldn't handle the incessant squeaking!!
It's days like that where I have to take a moment and remind myself that the Zoloft isn't a cure-all. It does help me handle things I little better than I could on my own right now, but it won't disappear all of my stress and anxiety. I'm trying to figure out how to sort out everything that needs to be done. A list is probably the best way to start. And working one room at a time. I've always had a hard time sticking to that. I want to rush around and take care of all the rooms at once, but that just causes me to get massively overwhelmed and then nothing ends up getting done at all.
I'm wasting time sitting here writing about everything I need to do. My brain is stuck in a middle area. I'm beginning to get my motivation back from being pregnant and having a baby, but I'm still really tired and feeling a bit lazy. My head wants to work on projects, my body does not. So for now, I'll sit here and stare at the mess, complaining about how badly it needs to be cleaned up.
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



1 comment:
See, we need to be able to just sit and direct someone capable to do our tasks. We can do the thinking and planning, and they can d the physical labor. The problem is, who is willing and able? lol
Post a Comment