Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Where has the time gone?

The last three weeks have blown by! This makes me incredibly sad, as I'm not nearly ready for school to be approaching quite as fast as it is. I love having the boys around and there's so much more I want to do this summer.

I haven't been posting mainly because I'm too busy reading (such a problem to have!). I've discovered that working in a library is a little bit of a problem when it comes to my reading habits. I get greedy and end up with an impossibly large stack of books that I have no chance of completing in the amount of time I have to borrow them. I'm thinking I might have to just admit defeat and give up on some of them. It's just way too easy to search for books during slow moments at the desk and place a hold on them. And you wouldn't believe how many interesting looking books I see when I work the book return! Can you tell that I've gone into the right line of work? :)

There are plenty of pictures to share from the last three weeks, but I'll probably just cram them into a post or two instead of individual posts. Better than nothing, right? I won't stress about it too much for now. My goal is to enjoy the remainder of the summer and then I can blog regularly once both boys are in school all day. But I'm trying not to think about that too much!


No comments: