Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Bedtime Conversations

Sometimes at bedtime, Aiden and I have strange conversations. I tend to forget about most of them rather quickly, but this one was more involved than most. Here's a small snippet of our conversation. I wish I could tell you how we got to this point in the conversation, but I have no idea.

Aiden: Bats are mammals. You could get some bat milk and make some cheese.

Me: But who is going to milk a bat?

Aiden: Someone with a bat breast pump, sneaking into a cave in the middle of the day. Obviously.

Me: Wouldn't that take a long time? I mean, you'd need a LOT of bat milk to make cheese.

Aiden: The pump would need many attachments. You know, to milk multiple bats at once.

Me: But really, I don't think anyone is going to milk a bat to make cheese.

Aiden: Guess we'll just have to milk a platypus then.

No comments: