Yesterday marked the first day of my last term of school. (Assuming I don't lose my mind months/years from now and decide to keep going) It really doesn't seem real. It's been a LONG 2+ years for this certification and I am so very ready to be done. I keep wondering if someone from PCC is going to call me up, laughing hysterically, to tell me that I'm so silly for thinking I was nearly done.
Next week is going to hit full force and I have a feeling that I'm going to ride the stress train from there until June. Along with my classes and internship (11 credits in all - the most I've taken at once so far), I have to take a trip out to the Cascade campus to meet with my advisor and the department director to make sure everything is lined up correctly for graduation (which is way more complicated than it should be, but they are in the midst of changing program requirements). I also have a job interview for a Library Assistant position, which is going to keep me wound up in a constant bundle of nerves until I get through it and hear the final decision. Soccer games begin for both boys, and of course they both have soccer on the exact same night at the exact same time in two different locations. Nathan continues piano, and Aiden begins a new after school club twice a week.
I'm determined to stay sane throughout this final term and not in end up in tears every couple of days like the last two terms. I have three day planners - one for upstairs, one for downstairs, and the electronic one on my phone. I color code our dry erase weekly and monthly calendars. And I'm continuing our subscription to eMeals for easy-peasy gluten free meal planning (it also reduces our monthly grocery costs! Woohoo!).
So that's where we sit....about to jump into the deep end. But when we finally crawl out in mid-June, it's going to feel amazing.
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment