Tuesday, April 30, 2013

I'm Alive

Yes, I'm alive. Blogging has been on my mind for the last 2 1/2 weeks, but to be honest, I've been a little burnt out with life and couldn't bring myself to sit and write anything. I'm still burnt out and overwhelmed with various tasks (oh how happy I am that I took this term off from school!), but I wanted to acknowledge that we're here and I will blog about things like....

Aiden has started soccer. We took a weekend trip to the coast to visit Laura and Kevin and had tons'o'fun! I'm in the midst of re-decorating/finally decorating various areas of the house. We're still going to family counseling to work through parenting struggles. I finally found a dance studio to take ballet classes. The boys have said and done strange things. Our fish died. One of my best friends from childhood was diagnosed with non-hodgkin's lymphoma. I've tried some yummy new recipes that I'll need to share. Our church started a new Saturday night service and it's amazing and works SO much better for us. And many other things.

I will blog again!


No comments: