I'd like to ask for a little more prayer from those of you who wish to add some to your prayer lists. It has worked out so that I am able to attend my cousin's funeral this coming Friday. I need to say a huge thank you to everyone who has done something to assist with making that happen. It means so much to me and I cried a bit this afternoon from feeling so blessed with friends and family who are willing to help out.
Here are the prayer needs:
-For safe travel for me on Friday and coming back on Saturday. I fly out Friday morning at 6:45am (yuck) and return the next afternoon around 3pm.
-For John, who will be taking his engineering licensing exam on Friday while I'm away. He will be in testing all day and then is on his own with the boys until the following afternoon.
-For my cousin Bethany. She is having a very hard time emotionally since the accident and is missing her brother very much.
-For my aunt and uncle. Obviously they have had so much on their plate since the accident, and setting up funeral arrangements today was extremely difficult for them.
-For the person who caused the accident. This is hard for me to ask for - I have a lot of anger towards the individual (who I do not know), but I can only assume that this has had a huge impact on him and his family, and that they are in need of prayer as well.
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment