I could really use some prayer about making it through the rest of this week and getting all of my final projects done. I've had a rather large setback in one class and have very little time to fix it, if I'm able to at all. I'm sleep-deprived and overwhelmed and have spent a majority of the afternoon in tears. I'm not feeling very capable regarding school and parenting at the same time. It's frustrating to say the least. I anticipate many more very late nights in order to get everything done this week (1-2am has been my standard bedtime over the past week, then getting up 4-5 hours later to get the family up for the day). In short, I'm struggling big time. At least I've discovered my limit when it comes to classes, I suppose. Anyway, I would really appreciate some prayer. The end is so close and yet feels so far away.
No comments:
Post a Comment