Friday, December 7, 2012

Almost There

Thank you to everyone (friends, family, and the staff at our church who asked if there was anything I needed prayer for) who said a prayer for me. Just a few hours after my post, a professor from another class offered a five-day extension on a large project out of nowhere. It was perfect timing and I was able to devote that time to re-doing a huge project for another class. I now have just four (FOUR!!) assignments left to complete the term, and while they are all on the larger side, I feel so much more at ease and able to get this done.

I suppose I've learned what my limit is for classes through this whole thing: two. No more than two classes per term, or else everything tends to snowball and I develop "crazy homework face". One of the moms at the preschool took one look at me and said, "Finals week, huh?". Great....

Now, time to get back to homework. I fully expect to hear the Hallelujah chorus the moment I submit my last project.

No comments: