We were able to rent out the Lake Oswego Heritage House again, and once Laura and I settled on a theme, we were ready for a beautiful little shower. Our theme was yellow and grey, even though we knew the baby's gender. I put together some invitations - although I will tell you that I was wishing I had one of those old fashioned gigantic paper chopper things that teachers use. Cutting large rectangles out with scissors is not effective nor do you get straight lines. But I think they turned out ok and it was fun coming up with a design.
Finally the day arrived and we had so much fun putting the room together.
The food was quite yummy and good looking, if I do say so myself. We did get asked who catered the event, so I think that means it was a success!
We had an amazing turn out and it was so wonderful to have so many family and friends in one place to celebrate Brady and Carrie's little one.
We are so excited for the arrival of the newest Minthorne baby, and I personally can't wait to be an Aunt for the first time! That little baby is so very, very loved.



No comments:
Post a Comment