Thursday, June 7, 2012

This is not a complaint.

Let me begin by saying that I am not complaining. I am simply acknowledging what is fact today.

-I have cleaned poop off the floor.
-I have cleaned pee off the floor.
-I have cleaned pee soaked sheets.
-I have found both children eating from the sugar container.
-I have cursed in front of my children, but not at them. Yes, I do think one is worse than the other.
-I have had tomato sauce splattered down the front of my shirt for hours and have yet to take of myself enough to change my clothes.
-I have hair sticking straight out in various places on my head.
-I have mascara smeared under one eye, but it's yesterday's mascara.
-I had a double fudge brownie for breakfast.
-I had to put out a small fire on the stove while making popcorn (my fault).
-I have found myself constantly squinting and frowning throughout the day, which I'm sure isn't helping future wrinkles.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is finals week for a stay-at-home mom.

No comments: