Oh, I am done with the term! Finally! When I hit the "what was I thinking?" wall around the time midterms came around, I never really got out of that mindset and spent the last half of the term feeling quite overwhelmed and stressed. I am going to enjoy having the next two weeks off from any homework.
I thoroughly enjoyed my library course and can't wait to take more education courses in the fall. I ended the term with 100% on every single project, except for a 90% on one quiz. It was fun and I get to keep every project to include in my certification portfolio for future employment.
This wasn't my best term for math, but at least I passed the class. Picture someone climbing up the side of a cliff using just their fingernails. That was me during the final yesterday. All I can say is thank God for the calculator portion! My professor handed my final back to me with a look that said, "Well, you passed but I'm not quite sure how". I get to attempt to barely scrape by for my last term of math over the summer. It will definitely be nice to be done with general requirements and just focus on my certification in the fall.
Oh what a term this was. I'm glad to be done to focus on my first baby becoming a 1st grader on Tuesday!
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment