We bought a Wii about two years ago, mostly for John and I. We knew that it was a more little kid friendly system than others and that definitely made it appealing, even though the boys were still a tad too young to really figure out the hand motions needed to play anything. We haven't invested in too many additional games for it because quite honestly, the Wii Sports that comes with it gives us tons of entertainment. Although I won't lie; I do really want the Lego Harry Potter and Pirates of the Caribbean games. Who can resist cute little Lego Johnny Depp?!
Anyway, back to the boys. Aiden learned how to play Wii bowling a while back, but has only recently hit his stride with it. He's quite good and is on track to go "pro" pretty fast (he will happily tell you that it's his goal). But in the past two days, Nathan has learned to play. In the first few games they played, Nathan kicked Aiden's bottom big time. It was hilarious, although Aiden didn't think so. Funny enough, Aiden has gotten a LOT better since Nathan started playing. Almost like losing to his three year old brother was a motivator....
Their games definitely aren't without occasional fights, but they love playing the game together. And it's been a great activity for them to do when I need to cook dinner!
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment