Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Smarty Pants

I know some of you will read this after it happens, but today at 1pm PST, I will be taking my placement test at PCC. John and I have been discussing this happening for two years now and I'm finally making it happen. John graduated, we're enjoying our summer, and come this fall, I will hopefully be enrolled in the Library/Media Assistant program at PCC. There are a few things that need to happen after I take my placement test, before I can sign up for classes. Orientation, meeting with a general adviser, then applying to the program and meeting with the program adviser. Then I can sign up for classes. I'm hoping to get that all taken care of in the next two weeks.

Anyway, I'm asking for prayers and good thoughts sent my way this afternoon. I woke up this morning with a stress rash (sorry if that's too much info!) and I'm really nervous about this. Not just the test, but the whole idea of starting school. I'm feeling overwhelmed.....but ready!

No comments: