I am officially a registered student. Yikes. The test yesterday went so much faster than I expected and I felt quite calm once I got started. I tested into a higher level writing, tested out of all reading courses, and didn't get the absolute lowest math, but it's just the next one up. So I have at least four terms of math ahead of me. I won't be meeting with anyone from the library/media certification program until sometime in the fall, after I've gotten settled into my one course that I'm taking. Yes, I'm starting out taking things slow. I haven't done this in a really long time and I don't want to overwhelm myself. So starting at the end of September, I'll be heading to PCC twice a week to take my very first math course. I can't believe I'm actually going back to school!!
No comments:
Post a Comment