We've been sitting, ever so patiently, to hear something about the house. The past few weeks we've been constantly told, "Just one more week" or "A few more days" and it's getting a little old. Our agent spent most of the day yesterday calling the bank every two hours to get them to tell him something (or at least bug them into getting that last signature). Finally, today, he got a small response.
The bank assigned a new negotiator to the house, so it's the paperwork has been being juggled a bit. The new negotiator has PROMISED to get back to the listing agent within 48 hours (and of course, that's business hours - pushing it into next week).
Our agent says that knowing whose hands it's in is a good thing. I'm just hoping that this doesn't mean that someone's mind will get changed about the sale approval. We're soooooo close.
Like I said, it's almost barely worth the update, but it had been a little while, so I thought I'd let you all know what was happening. Hopefully Monday. But I can't get my hopes up too far, because Monday may come around and they'll tell us, "Just one more week...". My patience is running thin.
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



No comments:
Post a Comment