This year has been rough (to put it lightly). Between strange illnesses, unemployment (and unlikeable retail employment), disasters with early intervention, and everything involved with house hunting, there have been some very emotional times that I would prefer to put behind me. But there are so many things that I have to be thankful for and I'd like to share some of them with you.
No picture for this (yet), but I am thankful for the opportunity to purchase a home. As we still patiently wait, I know that we will get there. And I know that I will be VERY thankful once we actually move into a new house!
I am thankful for employment for both of us. It is a wonderful thing that John's employer thinks of him as an asset to the company and wants to keep him around. I am thankful to my manager from Payless, who thought enough of me to take me with her when she moved along to a better company. For being retail, I really do like my job and everyone I work with.
And with all that being said, we Minthornes would like to wish all of you.....
(Yes, he actually is shouting "Happy Thanksgiving" as I take the picture)



No comments:
Post a Comment