Yesterday afternoon, we took a tour of another apartment complex. I had prayed that it would be what we needed for a home and the Lord definitely answered that prayer. We loved the place! It's a 2 bedroom/1 bath with a little solarium office space and vaulted ceilings. It's even got a little laundry room! We're actually losing about 100 square feet, but the layout is so much better that it wasn't even noticeable. John typically prefers bottom floor apartments, but when we were shown the 2nd floor, he had to agree that it was a good choice. Our rent will be a little lower than it currently is, so that's nice.
Now for the crazy part. We have to take the apartment by this weekend! They won't hold it for any longer than a week. I have to attempt to pack up our entire home by this weekend. Luckily, I've bribed Brady and Carrie with food and so we'll have a little packing party Friday evening. It's just so crazy...and we have no boxes. I didn't expect to have to do this with a 3 month old baby.
We already got credit approval and are waiting for the final approval once our background checks come back. That should happen sometime this afternoon. So many things to do! And here I am putting it off by writing about it. I'll try to keep you all as updated as possible. If anyone in the area would like to help us with moving, we'd greatly appreciate it. We haven't decided whether or not we'll be renting a U-Haul and we're not quite sure if we'll be trying to move on Saturday or Sunday (or both), so I'm a little low on details at this point. But if you let me know that you're open to helping, I can get the details to you when we have them. Ok, I'm off to try to work on something. Ugh.
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago



3 comments:
Good luck! I'm really glad you found a place you like. I know this week and weekend will be crazy, but you'll do fine. I'll be praying that you find lots of help.
Good luck! Be sure to post some pictures of your new home as soon as you can! I'm glad you're getting away from the mold as soon as possible. Being forced to do it quickly will probably turn out to be a good thing. You'll have less time to think & worry about it.
I'm with ya.We'll probably have to move soon(with a 4 month old)It's a long story but has to do with dh's mother moving nearby(can't have that)and we just got here in December and have moved like 10 times in 4 years.UGH.
Post a Comment