Thursday, April 17, 2008

Why we're moving

I thought I would share a few photos of the mold that we're dealing with. There's more like this, but these give you the basic idea. Not to mention the mold that we can smell but can't see in the 2nd bathroom.

Master bedroom window
Growing up our bedroom wall and onto the carpet
Living room window
Master bathroom wall

We're getting there on packing. We move everything to the new apartment on Saturday. We won't get any more boxes until tomorrow, so for now I'm trying to clean things and get some organization done so that packing might be a little easier. Aiden will go to grandma's tomorrow for a sleepover, which will help in keeping him out of things and packing up his room without him freaking out. This will probably be my last post until we get moved and our internet gets hooked up. But I will then be able to share photos of our new, beautiful, mold-free home!

1 comment:

Hannah said...

So glad you found a place. Where is it? I'll be out and about tomorrow if there is anything I can help with. We are heading to Seattle for the weekend, so we can't help with the moving, but I am free most of next week if I can help with any of the unpacking/organizing part. Let me know how I can be of service to you guys... even if you just need a meal or two until everything is unpacked.