Nathan:
We received a letter from the school district regarding Nathan:

That makes two TAG kiddos for us! Honestly, I was surprised. Not that Nathan isn't smart as could be.....I guess it just wasn't super duper painfully (and I do mean painful) obvious like it was with Aiden. But we are thrilled for the opportunities this opens up for him if and when he needs them - he's actually doing fine with everything right now and his teacher was already letting him move at his own pace.
Aiden:
At his last assessment, Aiden was working on 10th grade spelling. He is doing a million times better this school year and we haven't had any behavioral issues since the fall (and that one was really minor). And not a single visit to the principal!
Carrie:
I received a phone call from my boss today letting me know that I had been promoted from on-call library assistant to part time (not on call) benefited library assistant! I will have a set 20-hour per week schedule with benefits, as well as increased tasks that I am solely in charge of (assessing damages, holiday book displays and collection maintenance, as well as helping with general collection maintenance and cataloging). I am so SO excited for this position and I am ready to put those two years of school to work!
John:
I would give some sort of update about his work, but I have no idea how to word any of it. Bottom line: people love John and he brings in lots of engineering work.
Super exciting news though: He's lost 25 pounds over the last year! For someone who doesn't have a lot of time to fit exercise into his schedule, that's a huge accomplishment. We are excited for what this next year will bring for him. Hopefully to his goal of losing 50 total pounds!



No comments:
Post a Comment