This post is a tad late, as we've had a nine year old for over two weeks now, but you know....life.
Yes it is true. Aiden is NINE years old. We had a friend birthday party at Out of This World Pizza, where the kids stuffed themselves with pizza, salad, and cupcakes and then ran off all the sugar. Plus, I didn't have to do much of anything except bring the birthday boy, cupcakes, and my wallet. So worth it.
After the friend party, we rushed home to get ready for the family party. Yes, I am insane and planned two parties for the same day. Luckily, we had been able to do everything that morning except frost the cake.
Creeper cake! (His theme was Minecraft)
We had a great time with the family, but definitely missed the family members who live too far away to make it. Aiden got some awesome presents, and was particularly enthralled with grandma and grandpa's gift.
I just can't get over how old he looks!
He really raked in the Minecraft stuff from his friends, including a "pixelated" Minecraft torch. It's been used quite often as a reading light after he's supposed to be in bed. :-)
We absolutely LOVE having a nine year old in the house. But I might be a bit of a mess when he turns 10!









No comments:
Post a Comment