Thursday, September 25, 2014

Tired

I have a quick prayer request. I am very tired. Actually, tired doesn't really describe it. It's true exhaustion. I'm not entirely sure why I'm feeling this way and to be honest, it really really stinks. I don't know if I'm simply having trouble adjusting to earlier mornings....a month later (with early mornings on weekends as well due to work/soccer), or if there's something else going on.

It's to the point where I'm struggling to stay awake and make myself function during the day. There have been a few times where I've sat down to put my feet up for a few moments and have woken up an hour later. Luckily I haven't been late to anything because of it yet, but I assume that's only a matter of time.

Anyway, I'd appreciate some prayer on the matter. I won't let it go too much longer before I make an appointment with my doctor, but I'm hoping it won't come to that.

No comments: