We had three days in a row of last days. Tuesday was my last day at my internship, Wednesday was Nathan's last day of kindergarten, and today was Aiden's last day of 2nd grade. Oh what a year!!
Oh Aiden, Aiden, Aiden. Better than last year, but still many days of wondering what on earth we were going to do. Thankfully we have a fabulous support team at the school, and his teacher was simply amazing. We truly appreciate every single thing she did for Aiden this year.
Nathan was wonderful and perfect and nothing ever went wrong all year. He was the model student, and his teacher absolutely adored him. He saved all naughtiness for when he got home. He proudly told me so.
And me, I'm so so so close. I've finished all of my finals and assignments, but am waiting on one last thing from my internship before I can actually say that I am done and graduating. I'm a little anxious, but I'm sure it will all come to close very, very soon.
We are so looking forward to a wonderful, relaxing summer. No school for anyone. Lots of outside time, lots of playing with friends we haven't seen in forever, and taking full advantage of our OMSI membership. We have a camping trip to Yellowstone National Park planned for August and we're very excited! Here's to summer!





No comments:
Post a Comment