It's official. I'm a minivan mom. This is our new "Magic Van", as the boys call it. It's magic because I can open the doors via remote while waving my hand and muttering some phrase from Harry Potter.
Our Subaru finally gave out and we shared a car for about half a week before we decided that it was no good. John needs a car to get to meetings multiple times per day and asking me to drive him back and forth when I have things to do throughout the day was NOT working. So car shopping we went. After months of internet research and a rental, we knew exactly what we wanted.
It's a 2008 Toyota Sienna and we are very happy with our find. Siennas are one of the highest rated minivans out there and we know we made a great choice. This means we can actually take road trips without everyone feeling cramped and horrible. We've been planning a trip out to the Olympic Peninsula for August and this will make the 4 1/2 hour drive much more comfortable. Plus, I can finally talk John into driving down to California to see our little nephew!




1 comment:
Yay! So happy for you!
Post a Comment