I'd been having a lot of headaches lately (every.single.day.), so after about two months of dealing with them, I decided to get my eyes checked. I've worn reading glasses for many years, but they had started to bother me and were actually causing some of the headaches. So off to the optometrist I went......and this happened.
They are bifocals, so I'm officially 75 (just kidding!). I call it going full librarian, Aiden says now I'm *really* a nerd, and John says now I get to be an ironic hipster. Nathan says, "They're so cool", but that's because he helped me pick them out and wants the credit.
It feels odd to think about wearing these all the time, since I'm used to occasional reading glasses. But I'm very happy with the frames. And very, very happy that I can see without eye strain!
Quick & Easy Peanut Butter Protein Balls
3 days ago




No comments:
Post a Comment